Download the updated CV / resume at http://larsbojensen.eu
- April 2010: PhD in literature.
- January 2001: computer course ("Web-consultant", ½ year) at the firm Weblab. I was introduced to databases and programming here.
- August 1999: MA; Nordic Literatures, Religion, the University of Southern Denmark. Thesis on metaphysical and religious motifs and themes in Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales.
- August 2010 - April 2011: Teacher at Roskilde Tekniske Skole.
- June 2009 - : webmaster and -consultant at Leantek.
- Since 2004 I have given different sorts of lectures about Hans Christian Andersen viewed in many different ways. The duration has varied from ten minutes to two hours. They have taken n place at conferences in Denmark and abroad, at universities, clubs, schools and firms.
- From June 2001 to April 2005 I was employed as research assistant at the Institute of Literature, Media and Cultural Studies, University of Southern Denmark, Odense. Was web-editor and took care of leading the projects, programming, writing and editing the present web-project, which was developed in cooperation with The Royal Library/Department of Manuscripts & Rare Books, Odense City Museums/the Hans Christian Andersen Museum and the Hans Christian Andersen 2005 Foundation, for which I also created online content.
Interests, sports, leisure, alternative identities
- Karate; I train in Odense Shotokan with sensei Niels Thomassen.
- Road cycling – I used to ride quite a lot. Nowadays I only do training rides occasionally, instead focusing on karate.
- Drums – I play drums and have been playing with a band for several years.