Nature, life, sign, harmony
Description of this motif: The philosophy behind this motif is a kind of theology of nature &ndash, nature, all of God's creation, is a sign or proof of the existence of God and of a life after death.
The tales are sorted by year. The leading numbers refer to the number of occurrences of the motif in the respective texts.
- 2 Dødningen (Danish title) (1830)
- 2 The Traveling Companion (1835)
- 2 The Daisy (1838)
- 2 The Puppet-show Man (1851)
- 1 A Story (1851)
- 3 There is a Difference (1851)
- 1 A Leaf from Heaven (1853)
- 1 The Stone of the Wise Man (1858)
- 1 The Girl Who Trod on the Loaf (1859)
- 1 Ole, the Tower Keeper (1859)
- 1 "Beautiful" (1859)