27* links in the category bibliographic :
- Bibliography of Danish Literature
Bibliography of Danish literature.
- The Hans Christian Andersen Society Odense
The Hans Christian Andersen Society in Copenhagen is a Danish literary society. Its goal is to strengthen common interest for and studies in Hans Christian Andersen's life and writings. The HCA Society in Odense has close relations to the Andersens Museums in Odense.
- Hans Christian Andersen on film
Hans Christian Andersen on film. A teaching resource attached to the films in The Danish Film Institute's theme package containing 8 films on one DVD: "H.C. Andersen på film". Introductory articles by Jens Andersen, Peter Schepelern and others.
- SurLaLune fairy tale pages
A portal to the realm of fairy tale and folklore studies featuring 27 annotated fairy tales, including their histories, similar tales across cultures, over 1,000 illustrations, and a discussion board.
- Hans Christian Andersen in Arabic
Five H.C. Andersen fairy tales translated into Arabic, lists of other translations, and a comprehensive introduction in both Danish and Arabic by Stig T. Rasmussen.
- Hans Christian Andersen – Verteller voor de eeuwigheid
Fairy tales, life and work – and stamps! Themapagina over Hans Christiaan Andersen, met zijn verhalen, sprookjes en vertellingen. Tevens extra achtergrondinformatie en een biografie.
- Illustreret Tidende
Periodical 1859-1924. Contains several first prints of Andersen writings and reviews of his works.
- Andersen's Picture Books - Charlotte Melchior and Astrid Stampe
- Hans Christian Andersen manuscripts
- Hans Christian Andersens Fairytales in 123 languages
- The Hans Christian Andersen Museum
- The Royal Library - Manuscript department letter collection
Search the index of The Manuscript depicelandicartment at The Royal Library with H. C. Andersen as sender. You might want to try a search with Andersen as recipient
- Commentary for the fairy tales
Fairy tales and stories commented by Erik Dal, Erling Nielsen and Flemming Hovmann in H.C. Andersens eventyr
, vol. 7, Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab 1990.
- Bemærkninger, textkritik, modtagelse
Andersen's own remarks for the fairy tales, Erik Dal about the text and Erling Nielsen on the reviews at Andersen's time, in H.C. Andersens eventyr
, bd. 6, Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab 1990.
- Contemporary Reviews of Hans Christian Andersen
- Hans Christian Andersen in Wikipedia
Short articles with lots of links in the free online encyclopedia Wikipedia. You may edit or add content yourself.
- Silkeborg Bibliotek
This site, Litteratursiden.dk shows a well introduced entry for the novels.
- The Andersen Centre's index of works
The Centre's index of Hans Christian Andersen's works with links to the full text where we know about it.
- Bibliography in Arkiv for Dansk Litteratur (Archive for Danish Literature)
The Danish Royal Library's Bibliography of Hans Christian Andersen at Arkiv for Dansk Litteratur (ADL, Archive for Danish Literature). Gives an useful overview.
- Short biography, biographical themes and author comparison
A short biography, a thematical approach to Andersen's life and a bibliography on ill. Andersen fairy tales in french. Ricochet-jeunes is a portal on youth litterature.
- Online texts and register of works
Works and index of works. The works include Jean Hersholt's The Complete Andersen
and the poems The Twelve Months of the Year. Drawn by Ink and Pen
- HCA's fairy tale manuscripts
88 of The Royal Library's (Copenhagen) manuscripts for 61 of Hans Christian Andersen's tales. With cronologic and alphabetic survey. Essay by Jesper Gehlert Nielsen and Klaus P. Mortensen.
- Short biography and biographical themes
A short biography, a thematical approach to Andersen's life. Further a comparative article on Andersen - The Grimm brothers and Charles Perrault. Ricochet-jeunes is a portal on youth litterature.
- French index on fairy tale research
Bibliography on fairy tale research in french
- About Danish HCA-Research
"...a cloth, but of silk". About some Danish contributions to Hans Christian Andersen research from 1992 to 1994
- H.C. Andersen-litteraturen (The Hans Christian Andersen literature) 1995-1998
Aage Jørgensen has continued his comprehensive bibliographic work about literature on Hans Christian Andersen Andersen and covers Andersen-literature from 1875 to 1998 online.
If you want to suggest a link or if you think that one of the links above should no longer be in the list, please send an e-mail to the webmaster
*Note: Some links are listed in several categories, because they belong to more than one category. Display all links. Back.