- Breve til og fra H.C. Andersen (Letters to and from Hans Christian Andersen), I-III, edited by C.St.A. Bille and Nikolaj Bøgh, C.A. Reitzel Publishers, 1877-78.
- Mit Livs Eventyr. Fortsættelse (1855-1867) (The story of my life. Continuation (1855-1867)). Edited by Jonas Collin (the Younger), C.A. Reitzel Publishers, 1877.
- Hr. Rasmussen (Mr. Rasmussen). Original comedy in two acts (performed on 19 March 1846 at the Royal Theatre, but booed off the stage). Published by the society for Danish theatrical history by Edvard Agerholm. Nielsen & Lydiche Publishers, Copenhagen 1913.
- Levnedsbogen (Autobiography [Andersen's unfinished early autobiography from 1832]), published by Hans Brix, H. Aschehoug & Co., Copenhagen, 1926.
- Mit eget Eventyr uden Digtning (The Fairy Tale of My Life) [Hans Christian Andersen's German autobiography from 1847]. After the manuscript of the author edited by H. Topsøe-Jensen. Nyt Nordisk Forlag - Arnold Busck, Copenhagen 1942.